Note: The assumptions used in this calculator are based on data analysis from established DPoS networks, however, they are still just assumptions and real results may vary due to the difference in votes, votes distribution, number of delegates etc.
- There is 25% of the current circulating supply used to vote across all candidates, and as such, 630,126,001.30 IOTX is used in voting.
- Calculations are on a ‘worst case in which iotxplorer still receives block rewards’ basis.
- The top delegate has 2% of total votes.
- The 36th delegate (iotxplorer, for the purposes of these calculations) has 1.2% of total votes.
- iotxplorer redistributes 87% of the entire epoch bonus, keeping 13% as a ‘service fee’ to cover operating costs and fund IoTeX development projects and developer bounties.